Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Fill Application Form
The Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand is starting the process for UK Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 According to this scheme some amount of scholarship will be provided to the candidates those families family financial condition is not enough well to provide higher education to their children or the candidates those belong to SC/ ST/ BC category. So this is a golden chance for such candidates who cannot afford to pay course fees. There are candidates who are not able to continue their education due to lack of family income then they can fill the application of scholarship on or before the last date.
Name of Scholarship Program: Uttarakhand Scholarship
Organisation Name: Social Welfare, Department
Official Website: http://escholarship.uk.gov.in
Address: Maanpur Purab, Rampur Road, Haldwani Near Dainik Jagran/Amarujala Press, Haldwani, Uttarakhand
Contact Number: 05946-297051
Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form
According to the article of the Constitution of India, The Government of Uttrakhand state constituted an organisation of welfare for helping the candidates belongs to the weaker section that means for candidates belongs to minority group like SC / ST / BC to help them for getting higher education and makes their dreams comes true by helping financially by granting some scholarship.
Eligibility of Candidates
- The candidate should be a valid resident of Uttrakhand State.
- The candidate should belong to SC, ST or BC or another minority group.
- The candidate family income must not be more than Rs. 2,00000
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised institute of India.
How to apply
The candidates have to fill online application form for Uttarakhand Post-matric scholarship. During the process of filling the application form, the candidate has to do one-time registration. For one-time registration, the candidates have to go on the official website of the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand which is as http://escholarship.uk.gov.in and then has to fill an application form with the correct details and then has to submit Important Documents for Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18.
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Bonafide Certificate
- certificate of Income
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned Copy of Application Form
- Starting date of filling Uttarakhand scholarship application form: Feb 2018
- Last date for filling registration form: To be announced
- The last date of post hard copies of all dcuments: To be announced
For more information about the Uttarakhand Scholarship 2017-18 Click here