VMOU ADMISSIONS 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
VMOU Admissions 2017 is basically the admission process which is conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University,Kota (VMOU).Large number of candidates applies for this admission every year.The candidates who are interested in VMOU Admissions 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About VMOU Admissions 2017
VMOU Admissions 2017 is the admission process which is conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University,Kota. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University is an open university in Kota, Rajasthan, India, established on July 23, 1987, and was initially known as Kota Open University. focussing particularly on the humanities, commerce, library science and informatics A number of students who want to take admission in various UG and PG courses apply for this admission process.This is an online Process.
UG Courses offered by VMOU
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science.
- Bachelor of Science.
- Bachelor of Social Work.
- Bachelor of Business adm.
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Bachelor of Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Journalism.
PG Courses offered by VMOU
- Master of Business Adm.
- Master of Computer Application
- Master in Library and Information Science.
- Master of Arts.
- Master of Commerce.
- Master of Social Work.
- Master of Science.
- Master of Journalism.
VMOU Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- This Admission Process is for open University,the candidate will be given open university in the end of his/ her term.
- Minimum qualification for bachelor courses is 12th and for post graduation it is necessary to have the graduation degree.
APPLY for VMOU Admissions 2017/ Fill VMOU Admissions 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- Candidates can also visit for official website- www.vmou.ac.in
- Enter your full information like as Name, DOB, Application Fee, Photos and Signature
- Save and print your application form
- Because you download admit card require your application form and mobile number
- Without admit card candidates not enter in examination hall
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the VMOU Admissions 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration form fee for the candidate is Rs. 100/- .
VMOU Contact Address
Kota-324021 (Rajasthan) INDIA.
Contact 10 AM to 5 PM on workdays
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number VMOU ADMISSIONS 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official VMOU ADMISSIONS 2017 helpline is given below
Toll Free: 1800-180-6166
Official website: www.vmou.ac.in