WBUT JEMAT 2017 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
WBUT JEMAT 2017 is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).It is an online computer based test.Numerous of candidates applies for this exam every year. The test is held for the candidates who are interested in Management courses offered by the various management colleges in India. The candidates who are interested in WBUT JEMAT 2017 should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About WBUT JEMAT 2017
WBUT JEMAT 2017 is formally known as West Bengal University of Technology Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test.This exam is conducted by WBUT every year. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, previously known as the West Bengal University of Technology, is a public state university in Kolkata, India.A number of students who want to take admission in Various Courses apply for this exam. JEMAT 2016 is the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test in West Bengal,WBUT is now known as MAKAUTWB is conducting JEMAT 2017.This is an online Test.This Test is national level entrance exam.
is national level entrance exam.
WBUT JEMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The Minimum qualification for admission to MBA Programmes is a Bachelors degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering/ Technology/ Medical/ Dental/ Agriculture or other professional courses from recognised Universities
- The candidates who will appear in final examination (Graduation) may also apply
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
WBUT JEMAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.
- The paper will be available in Online mode
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- There will be three sections i.e.( Logical Reasoning/ Mathematics/ Comprehension)
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- For correct answer the candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
APPLY for WBUT JEMAT 2017/ Fill WBUT JEMAT 2017 Online form
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple.
- The candidates are requested to fill the form correctly and completely.
- First visit the official website of wbut i.e. www.wbut.net
- The registration are starting from June 2017.
- As any incomplete information may lead to the rejection of the form.
- The candidates are also suggested to take the printout of the JEMAT Registration 2017 form for the security purpose.
- The registration fee for the General candidate is Rs.800/- and for the PD/SC/ST candidate is Rs. 400/- only.
JEMAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|Filing up of Application form||1st week of June 2017.( Tentative)|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||Last week of June 2017 ( Tentative)|
|Last date of payment for application form:||Last week of June 2017 ( Tentative)|
|Availability of JEMAT Admit card||1st week of July 2017( Tentative)|
|Date of JEMAT 2017 Exam||Last week of July 2017 ( Tentative)|
|Declaration of JEMAT 2017 Exam Result||August 2017 ( Tentative)|
WBUT Contact Address
BF 142, Sector 1,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700064
Candidates in a need of help or who have a query regarding admit card not downloading, registration/ Application number lost, photo mismatch, signature mismatch, Counseling dates, Center change request, Exam schedule, Center Map etc. can contact on toll free number WBUT JEMAT 2017 if available which shall start from 1800. In any case official WBUT JEMAT 2017 helpline is given below
Phone no :033 2334 1014
Official website: www.wbut.net