WBUT PGET 2019 Notification, Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
The West Bengal University of Technology conducts Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET) every year. It offers candidates to get admission into postgraduate courses for the academic year 2019-2020.To get admission in these courses candidates have to go through this exam. Eligible candidates who qualify this exam with required cut off marks will be given a chance to get admission into M.Tech M.Pharm and other courses.
Candidates who are waiting for WB PGET 2019 Application and willing to appear , get ready to apply. Candidates can get details about WBUT PGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply, exam pattern from below check it from below hope this information helps the candidates.
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology is popularly known as the West Bengal University of Technology. The postulants who qualified in the GATE 2019 can also apply for the exam. The WBUT PG Entrance Test is the state level exam. The application process will be started in the month of June 2019.
WBUT PGET 2019 Registration
- University Name: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology / West Bengal University of Technology.
- Name of the Exam: West Bengal University Of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test WBUT (PGET) 2019.
- Exam level: State Level.
- Course Offers: Post Graduate courses
- Location: Kolkatta.
|Online application starts from||June 2019|
|Last date for Application||July 2019|
|Admit card will be issued||July 2019|
|WBUT PGET 2019 Exam Date||July 2019|
|West Bengal University Counselling starts from||July and Aug 2019|
Eligibility Norms for West Bengal PG Admissions 2019
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Technology/Architecture from the recognized university.
- Those who are pursuing the final year also eligible if the results come before the 31st, August in the year of application.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing the M.Sc degree also eligible and the distance education aspirants are not eligible to appear for WBUT PGET 2019.
- For General / OBC application fee: Rs 600/-.
- For SC / ST application fee is Rs 300/-.
- The application fee is to be made through the Demand Draft (DD) in MAKAUTWB-PGET from the nationalized banks at Kolkata.
The postulants can check the exam pattern, syllabus and model paper details from the website. The paper will be of MCQ pattern of 100 Marks and time duration is 2hrs.
Questions are from below topics
- General section (Aptitude in logical reasoning power &English & Maths): 20 marks
- Mathematics, Basic & engineering Science: 30 marks
- Relevant questions from engineering section:50 marks
How to apply Online
- Visit to the official web portal.
- Click the WBUT PGET 2019 Apply Online.
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Attach the photocopy and signature
- Pay the application fee as prescribed
- Click on submit button and download the application form.
- Take the print of it for future reference
WBUT Admit Card & Result
Two weeks before the exam date admit card will be available at official website. The applicants using their ID can download the hall tickets.
The official announcement of the PGET Result will be soon on their website. Based on rank and merit marks admission will be given. For more information and details log on to an official site.
Official website: www.wbut.ac.in