XAT 2017 Admit Card/ XLRI APPLICATION FORM/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ EXAMINATION DATE/ EXAM PATTERN/ SYLLABUS
Students will appear for UG Courses in MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES (XAT 2017) for management courses. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2017) which is conducted by XLRI Xavier Labour Relations Institute every year. After result the candidate will have a number of options to get admissions in various management programmes. The candidates who are interested in (XAT 2017) should note some of the key points including application form, domicile, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus, Admit card, result, answer key, cut-off /merit list etc.
About XAT 2017/ XLRI
XAT 2017 is Xavier Aptitude Test. XAT 2017 which is conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute). Xavier Labour Relations Institute has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various management courses i.e. Human Resource Management (HRM)/ Business Management (BM)/ for respective sessions. XLRI-Xavier School of Management is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. The XAT exam is a national level examination.The seats in all the courses are filled through merit quota on the basis of XAT 2017.XAT 2017 is popularly known as Xavier Aptitude Test. The official website details is www.xatonline.net.in
XAT 2017 Online Application Form and Admission Process
|Name of the organization conducts the examination||XLRI|
|Entrance Examination||XAT 2017|
|Courses offered||B.M/ HRM|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online|
|Entrance Exam Type||All India Level Examination|
|Admission Process||Step 1. Entrance Exam
Step 2.Cut – Off List / Merit List
Step 3.Counselling session
XAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the Examination are as follows:
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The admission will be on the basis of XAT 2017.
- The candidate should be more than 17 years of age.
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years or equivalent from a recognized authority in any discipline.
- NRI and Foreign candidates can apply via GMAT Score card (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% in graduation are also eligible to apply
XAT 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Total 170 minutes will be given to students for paper 1 and 35 minutes will be provided for paper 2.
- The XAT exam will be conducted in two papers i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
- The Exam Date of XAT 2017 is 08th January 2017 from 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM.
- The paper 1 will be from Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
- The paper will be available in Online mode/pen & paper mode.
- The paper 2 will be from General Awareness and one topic for essay writing
There is not any syllabus is fixed for XAT exam, it will comprises of these topics Verbal Ability, Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation.
Download XAT 2017 Admit Card/ Register XAT 2017/ XAT 2017 Result
The procedure of submitting the application form is very simple. The eligible candidates can visit the official website www.xatonline.net.in for online registration. Fill the full details and submit the respective form after that take the print out of the application form. Also XAT 2017 Admit Card will be downloaded from the same site and Result of XAT 2017 will be declared on the below mentioned date.
- Candidates applying for only XAT are required to pay Rs. 1600/- application fee.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme (s) are required to pay Rs. 300/- additional fee for each.
- Candidates can make fee payment from three different modes i.e. online payment gateway, cash payment and demand draft.
XAT 2017 Important Dates to remember
|XAT 2017 filing up of Application form||17th August 2016|
|Last date of filing up the application online Examination form:||30th November 2016.|
|Last date of payment for application form:||11th December 2016|
|Download XAT 2017 Admit card||20th December 2016 onwards|
|Date of XAT 2017 Exam||8th Janaury 2017|
|Declaration of XAT 2017 Result||Last week of Feb 2017 (Tentative)|
|Counseling starts from||March 2017 (Tentative)|
|Admissions starts from||April 2017|
The Chairperson Admission
XLRI,C. H. Area (East)
Jamshedpur – 831001
XAT 2017 Helpline/ XLRI Helpdesk 2017
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Official website : www.xatonline.net.in, www.xlri.ac.in