XIMB 2018 Result is expected to be Declared in the 2nd week of January 2018. Candidate can check result only on the official web site. Candidate can also check here more things about the XIMB result like exam date, how you can download the result from the website etc. The declaration of the result is the biggest thing for all candidates. Here the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) will conduct the XIMB 2018 examination for the admission in PG Diploma or the doctorate level programs after graduation or post-graduation. These both types of education programs are done in generally 2 years.
XIMB 2018 Result
For the further studies in Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB) the candidates must pass firstly XAT or CAT examination. Here XIMB Result 2018 Declaration and other information are given and also the candidate has to secure a minimum 50% score on that X-GMAT exam. Here we are providing some short information about them:-
- MBA in global
- Or a Doctorate degree.
After the exam candidates are waiting for the result, as candidate know well they have to score in XAT, CAT, and X-GMAT after clear these exams candidate can apply for XIU. XAT and CAT result will declare in the month of January and X-GMAT result will announce in the first week of February. The candidate can check their result on the official website with help of user id and password.
Check XIMB Result
The candidate can download the result of XIMB Exam 2018 from the official website by just following these simple steps:
- Candidates have to go on the official website of XIU.
- At the official website, candidates need to log in with user id and password, which was generated at the time of registration.Without user id and password candidate unable to check their results.
- Fill the date picker to enter the date of birth in DD/MM/YY format.
- The last step is to enter the security code and click on- Get Your Result tab to check the shortlist status.
- Now you save your result on the desktop.
Candidate faces any issue regarding result they can directly contact to XIMB Helpdesk on below-given helpline number and address. Candidate can also write mail on given email address.